Singer Keffe died of Lung Failure-Official Statement | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 13 June 2014

Singer Keffe died of Lung Failure-Official Statement

Kefee's UK publicist just confirmed her death in an official statement which reads....

On behalf of the family….It is with a great sadness but grateful hearts that we announce the passing to glory due to lungs failure this morning of our God’s mouth piece, chorus leader, daughter, wife, sister, friend Kefee Branama Queen … May her beautiful, gentle and precious soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!!
PS: In contrast to all earlier rumors and stories in circulation, I do state that Kefee wasn’t 6 months pregnant and neither did she have pre-eclampsia.

For the family
Adeline Adelicious Adebayo
(Kefee’s UK Manager)

23 comments:

  1. Wow.God receive her gentle soul. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sad.Rip kefee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! What a loss, what a woman! God must want you closer to him, cos even thru radio, thru tv, ur beautiful heart ws felt. Rest in Peace my kokoroko princess.. :((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kokoroko princess will forever lives in our hearts. continue to rest in peace. I'll miss u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are women just dying. What of men? Rio princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact ya ain't God. .. "shut up"

      the fact ya concocted none.... "think b4 ya comment"

      Stop acting all mousy

      Delete
  6. Am so lost in wat am doing now, wish i can concentrate. Tears rolling down my smooth cheek

    *REALCUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    R.I.P....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. May her soul rest in peace. I pray she is singing with the angels. Giving praise to her maker.

    Let us take care of our Soul as the soul is eternal, we are only here for a short time, meaning flesh will die. The Soul will appear before the Lord, where do we want to spend eternity. That's what's on my mind.

    I ask for grace from God to not let my Soul die eternally. May our God be praised forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God.. Dis is so so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dis is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ sad. Wuz prayin it wasn't true. RIP kefee

    OluwaBlesyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace I will. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rest in peace beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This truth ehn, I never reply any of your comment before but this one omg! You're so funny, may be u will be d nxt but God forbid. Live my dear no one will die again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. R.I.P KEFEE,I can't believe am writing dis with her name.I was praying for her.well GOD bless her soul,he knows best.
    #CRYINGwithaheavyheart#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321