"I want a woman who can go to the saloon with me,not hypocritical,fame seeking"-Denrele Edun | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

"I want a woman who can go to the saloon with me,not hypocritical,fame seeking"-Denrele Edun

Denrele Edun who just turned 31 talked to the Nigerian Tribune about gay allegations and dating ladies..He also denied bleaching and talked about his scandal with Charly boy..Ladies would be happy because he is actually single and searching...
"I am not dating anybody for now. I am single and searching.Eh! My people, make una come put ring o! My mother has been mounting pressure. My father has been telling me. My uncle, my grandmother, everyone wan make I marry.I think when that time comes, I will marry. I have been into many relationships. I have dated girls who would want to do anything I tell them. I want a woman who can hold her own. I don’t want a woman who cannot make dialogue with me. I don’t want a woman who will want to change me because she should already know who Denrele is. I don’t want to hear, “my father said you cannot dress like that” I will be like, “Oya, come and carry your witch and go. And return me my bride price before you go”. I want a woman who is not pretentious, hypocritical or a fame seeker. I want someone who is original. I want somebody I can go to the salon together (with) to make our hair; who wouldn’t mind if people are talking. I love a woman that can wear heels. It may sound flimsy. I love girls on heels. This is why I have always had a thing for models. If my wife cannot wear heels...
Here you are talking about marriage, while people have described you as gay. What do you have to say?

I’m aware of it. In fact, a lot of people have come with different terminologies for my sexual preference. They have labelled me homosexual, heterosexual. Some have said I am bi-sexual, asexual. I think I am a sexual outlaw; that is the best way to describe it. Am I gay? I am a sexual outlaw. Gbam! 
What does that mean?
I don’t know. I don’t even know what my sexual preference is. The media have blown my sexuality out of proportion. Maybe it is because I am feminine in nature, or because I look like my mother or because of the way I dress. My clothes are the reflection of my personality, but people use it to judge my sexual preference. And if people want to continually judge me because of my dressing, they should go ahead. 
Does it mean you are not gay?
People can say what they like. You know, this can be a mystery. If people keep pondering on it, it will remain a mystery. If I give the answer now, una no go dey wonder about anything. Make una dey ponder dey go. 
Are you using this to keep the attention on yourself?
Not quite; it’s just for the fun of it, really. I am not one of those people who would want to deliberate on people’s sexual preference. I really cannot be bothered about things like that. But it is so funny how people have made a big deal out of it. It’s not about attention. Otherwise, I would have been suing this or that newspaper for saying this or that thing about me. I really can’t be bothered.
  What is the worst thing that has happened to you for being who you are?
I think it is the scandals. And I can handle scandals well but people have fabricated so much about me. They say I have a child somewhere that I have abandoned. They say I am bleaching my skin – that is even the one they are using to chase me up and down. If only people can see me when I wake up in the morning, then they will know whether I am bleaching on not. 
Would you like to clear the air on that?
Of recent, I discovered my love for powder. I normally like to wear the one that is lighter than me, so anytime I use this powder and my face becomes fairer, people will begin to say I am bleaching. Someone recently said to me on Twitter: ‘Denrele has bleached his destiny away’.  Another said, ‘Denrele is looking like Michael Jackson in his time of death’. Somebody said, ‘Denrele looks like the remains of a ghastly car crash’. This is the one that will trip you. The person said, ‘Denrele looks like the spirit behind this recent fuel scarcity’. I thought that was a classic one. I have received a lot from people, especially during the period I went through the Charly Boy/Denrele saga. They said I kissed Charly Boy and I was trying to cause problems in his matrimonial home. Nigerians took it upon themselves to judge the freaking daylight out of me. They tried to pull me down at any opportunity they could get. But for where? Nothing can put me down.

34 comments:

  1. Lmao I don't know which is funnier..The fact that he claims he is searching or the fact that he said he has dated many women before. Hehehwheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. The guy is gay 4real. A straight man will wanna set the records accurately. The way he went about answering that question about being gay gave him away. Denrele it's okay. Your sexual preference is your choice n not the choice of Nigerians

      Delete
  2. See who the talk,mcheeeeeew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking for Virgin Mary because no woman in her senses will marry you.First off, you gay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment doesn't make sense; are you connoting that a ' virgin Mary' is someone who doesn't have sense? Isn't Virgin Mary an embodiment of virtue?

      Delete
  4. Who wan marry woman in man body?see this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww I love u Denrele.
    Very intelligent guy.
    Love ur replies.
    may God bless and keep you, uve got a good heart boo.
    people need to meet u and and experience the real YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U r a gold digger

      Delete
    2. Which gold does denrele have???

      Delete
    3. Which gold does denrele have???

      Delete
  6. My dear, I will marry u but I can't fit in2 wat u want cos I don't wear heals.... If u still wanna try oda aspects of my life den search 4me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart You are GAY, stop trying to play on out intelligence, We r nt stupid people.

      Delete
    2. Sweetheart You are GAY, stop trying to play on out intelligence, We r nt stupid people.

      Delete
  7. Funny Guy . ..go girl . ..not man again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Witchcraft single and searching

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexual outlaw, sexual criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahala d ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just Love this guy❤️❤️very intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope he finds the woman of his dreams. Visit www.tinyphoenixx.blogspot.com for dating tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow wow wow is this someones job??? are people replying this devilish advert? (i hope NOT!) hian!

      Delete
  14. Denrele is a very down to earth guy with a large heart. Aside he's sexual misinterpretation this guy is fun to be with, a very humble guy and intellectually dam sound it's just unfortunate that people are using his physical appearance to judge him. Well I cannot really blame people for judging him cos we live in a society that will rather watch innocent people been killed and abducted everyday than to let you be what you dim fit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sick gay guy... God will heal you IJN

    ReplyDelete
  16. By their tribe u shall knw them. Pray I dnt see u near my sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivvy, ur funny walahi. Wetin u go do if u see him near ur sis?

      Delete
    2. Vivvy, ur funny walahi. Wetin u go do if u see him near ur sis?

      Delete
  17. Defence love,have you tried searching the psychiatric hospitals?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome guy! I dont know how his sex life is anybodys business but Denrele the public character is subject to scrutiny so just take it with a pinch of salt when you see comments esp. from faceless characters. how many can say it to his face? Live your life, stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude, be free and tell them u ain't gay if
    u r not...nice suit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Denrele is as GAY as they come!! Anyone who believes this tripe is more delusional than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Denrele you are Gay....own it! Oh I forgot they jail people in Nigeria for that. Never mind, keep your secret

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mother-fucki gay,you will die a painful death!!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321